When I first heard this was being released, I was so incredibly excited. I love sets like this, and appreciate the chance to test out products before I make a big purchase. [Note: This is the full kit, not the one from JC Penney which was smaller]. Now that I’ve had time to play with some of the products, I want to offer my mid summer opinion. Those I know or have tried are in bold.
The Sephora Sun Safety Kit includes 16 products:
– 0.2 oz AmorePacific Natural Protector SPF 30
– 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 50
– 0.5 oz Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in Light Medium
THIS IS MY FAVORITE. Okay, so I got a little excited, but I’ve been using this as a foundation because it covers so well and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin look flawless, and it is definitely full coverage.
– 0.25 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
– 0.17 oz Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
– 0.08 oz Fresh® Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
I LOVE THIS. I had never tried a Fresh lip treatment before, and generally don’t wear lip balm type products. This has the BEST smell, and I always through it in my bag to head to the pool or beach. Can’t be beat.
– 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
I love the consistency of this, but haven’t used it enough to have a strong opinion.
– 0.34 oz Korres Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 30
– 0.17 oz Murad® Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30
This felt pretty great when I applied it. I’ve never tried a Murad product before this. Anyone have any thoughts?
– 0.1 oz Ole Henriksen total truth™ eye crème SPF 15
I used this every night before I picked this bag up, and am thrilled to have another sample.
– 0.5 oz Origins VitaZing™ Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen
I am a huge fan of Origins face creams, and this one is just as good as anything I’ve tried.
– Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
– 0.6 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+ WetForce Broad Spectrum Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
– 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only in Light-Medium
Can’t wait to try this! I’m a little afraid it might transfer, but St. Tropez is a favorite brand of mine.
– 0.34 oz Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30
Supergoop! is always great. It does its job, but this doesn’t make me jump up and down.
– 0.34 oz Vita Liberata Passion Flower & Argan Dry Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
– Travel bag
I threw this out after I unpacked it. It is large, and could definitely store a lot of stuff, but I just didn’t have room for it.
16 products for $32! I’m working my way through the other products. Who else picked this up? Thoughts?